Following the success of our recent sell-out ISI workshop at Eton College we’re delighted to announce that we will be repeating this workshop on Tuesday 30th April, 2013 at Rugby School. Booking is now open so please hurry to ensure you secure a place - numbers are limited, as we want you to be part of a small group with plenty of opportunity for individual support.
This certified one-day CPD workshop you will give you a deeper understanding of:
- what ISI inspectors will be looking for in PSHE education in prep and senior school inspections;
- the unique contribution PSHE education can make to the school's evidence
- best practice in PSHE education teaching and learning, including assessment;
- how PSHE education coordinators can ensure their schemes of work are 'ISI-ready';
- All this and a memory stick packed with useful tools and resources!
Here is some feedback from the Eton College ISI course:
"A great opportunity for consultation and reflection on the heart of education and formation of young people"
"A really useful and enjoyable day - the mixed focus of inspection and general good practice in PSHE was much appreciated"
"As a new teacher the ISI inspection detail was extremely clear and strengthened my understanding"
"A very well planned and measured day - informative and enjoyable"
"Very clear and approachable facilitator. Massively helpful resources . . . thanks"
"Best practice in teaching, evaluation and assessment was very good"
Cost is just £190 for PSHE Association members / £225 for non-members (includes one year’s
individual membership to the PSHE Association) or £290 for attendance including one year's whole school/organisational membership. See member types and benefits here
If you're interested in this training but unable to come, we'd really appreciate if you share with us the reason(s) why so that we can discuss other options with you.
Please read our booking and cancellation policy