How can you benefit from membership of the PSHE Association?
Membership benefits include:
- Keep your teaching relevant with our updates and guidance on all PSHE education policy and curriculum developments.
Our website, e-newsletter & social media will keep you up to speed on curriculum developments, resources, events, training opportunities and immediate updates on changes to legislation.
- If you need informed answers quickly we will give you advice, consultancy and support when you need it.
We’re at the end of a phone or email for any PSHE related questions including advice for new PSHE co-ordinators on curriculum requirements and planning schemes of work.
- Our high quality, reduced cost CPD days will help you effectively plan, coordinate and assess PSHE in your school.
Our training days have all been rated ‘excellent’ on average by participants and are offered at significantly reduced cost for members. Our ‘New to PSHE’ training day is ideal for those who need to get to grips with the subject.
- You will feel part of a community of over 6,000 professionals working to improve the quality and profile of PSHE education nationally.
We work closely with members to
represent their views to government and influence policy and practice. By signing up you are helping us to ensure that all children and young people experience the highest quality PSHE education. Join our growing and influential professional membership to add your voice.
- You also receive exclusive discounts on PSHE Association events, third-party resources, membership of related organisations such as AYPH.
- School / organisational membership: £100 (Strongly recommended as it entitles you and all of your colleagues, including governors, to the above benefits)
- Individual membership: £35
- Concessionary individual rate: £15 (includes NQT's, PGCE students, teaching assistants)
- Local Authority membership (Sign up all the schools in your authority, price on application. Contact us for further details)
Strength in numbers is important; a large and growing membership helps us to develop and present a strategic vision for PSHE education, representing the views of the professional community to national policy makers together with government agencies and partners.
NB. The only purchases available on this site are annual membership; all online payments are powered by RBS Worldpay; refunds are available on request PSHE members have a right to cancel membership within seven days of the contract with PSHE Association, or seven days of receipt of the membership details; see our Terms and Conditions for further details
Please register or login to view this content