If you are involved in coordinating and/or teaching PSHE education in the primary phase, then this course is for you.
Who should attend?
PSHE coordinators and teachers working in the Primary phase or equivalent
If you are involved in coordinating and teaching PSHE education in the primary phase, then this course is for you. Our aim is for you to leave with lots of resources, materials and ideas, as well as a deeper understanding of:
• the role of PSHE education in the curriculum,
• the implications of the new Ofsted framework for PSHE education
• what constitutes best practice in primary PSHE education organisation, teaching and learning
• how to plan high quality PSHE education in the long, medium and short term
• how to incorporate meaningful and manageable assessment
We are running this course this Autumn and early in the New Year:
- Tuesday 13th of November 2012 (Central London)
- Wednesday 13th of February 2013 (Central London)
Quotes from previous delegates:
“Very practical and inspirational. Helped to answer my questions and gave me the guidance I needed. Thank you for a great day!”
“A really helpful day, underpinned with excellent, ready to use planning tools and ideas for books and resources.”
“Very informative and helpful training that gave lots of ideas, suggestions, resources and time to begin planning changes. I very much enjoyed the session and am taking away lots of ideas”
“Excellent thought provoking activities and ideas to support PSHE”
“I wish all courses were as useful and well delivered!”
“Brilliant! Thank you for a very informative day.”
Group sizes are small, so please don't miss out:
If you have any questions in the meantime please email
or call us on 020 7922 7950.