Our new one-day CPD training course for secondary PSHE leads will explore how to integrate vital issues raised by online technology – including safety, relationships, privacy, mental health, digital literacy and rights – into your PSHE programme.
You will come away with practical solutions and useful materials to review, plan and implement your PSHE education curriculum in a way that effectively safeguards and supports pupils when they go online.
Delegates will gain:
- awareness of the skills, attributes and knowledge PSHE education develops to support resilience to the risks young people face online
- practical approaches to exploring online issues with young people
- an increased understanding of the underpinning digital skills young people need to thrive online and how to integrate these into PSHE schemes of work
- increased confidence in effectively mapping and planning curriculum provision across key stages
- techniques for evidencing your school’s work on online safety, digital literacy and resilience
St Katharine's Way
London, E1W 1LD
|Sec online safety CPD- 8 Mar 18||£ 245.00|
|Organisation (£120), all staff||£ 120.00|
|Individual (£45), one person||£ 45.00|
|Concessionary (£15), NQT, student or TA||£ 15.00|