It includes step by step guidance on long, medium and short term planning, how to integrate assessment in a meaningful and manageable way, how to design high quality PSHE lesson plans that will actively engage pupils and that reflect best practice in PSHE teaching and learning.
The day will also cover:
- The key principles of effective PSHE education.
- Step by step guidance on long, medium and short term planning.
- Integrating assessment in a meaningful and manageable way.
- Choosing and adapting resources.
- Designing high quality PSHE education lesson plans that will actively engage learners.
- One-to-one advice
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £265. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by calling us on 020 7922 7950 instead.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£120 for organisational; £45 for individuals) and the event at the same time using our short form.
95% of delegates who attended our 'Planning your School's PSHE Education Programme (Key stage 3 & 4)' course in 2018 thought it was either excellent or very good.
9-10 Portland Place
London, W1B 1PR
|Secondary planning - 19 Nov 19||£ 265.00|
|Organisation (£125), all staff||£ 125.00|
|Individual (£50), one person||£ 50.00|
|Concessionary (£20), NQT, student or TA||£ 20.00|