Effective leadership and management in PSHE – KS3&4, London, 03/03/2020Back to events listing
This course is now fully booked. Please contact us to be added to a reserve list.
This course will equip you with practical tips, guidance and resources to understand the place of PSHE in the school’s curriculum.
Who should attend:
New or aspiring secondary PSHE leads or more experienced leads looking for new ideas.
New or aspiring secondary PSHE leads or more experienced leads looking for new ideas will find the practical approach taken during this one day course highly refreshing. You’ll explore your role both as leader and a manager and leave the course armed with ideas, brimming with confidence and ready to ensure that your pupils benefit from outstanding PSHE education.
Attending this workshop will enable you to:
- Raise the profile of PSHE and evidence PSHE’s contribution to school improvement
- Review your existing PSHE provision and plan for future development
- Engage and motivate both colleagues and pupils
- Plan and implement a PSHE education programme that works in your school’s context
- Assess and evaluate the impact of PSHE education on your learners
A previous delegate told us:
“Invaluable advice on moving forward to improve management, leadership, teaching and learning”
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £265. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by calling us on 020 7922 7950 instead.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£265) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy