Effective leadership and management in PSHE education (Secondary, key stages 3 & 4), London, 2 October 2017Back to events listing
This course will support you in all aspects of your role as PSHE Lead or coordinator, equipping you to fulfil your leadership and management of the subject more effectively.
New or aspiring secondary PSHE leads or more experienced leads looking for new ideas will find the practical approach taken during this one day course highly refreshing. You’ll explore your role both as leader and a manager and leave the course armed with ideas, brimming with confidence and ready to ensure that your pupils benefit from outstanding PSHE education.
Attending this workshop will enable you to:
- Raise the profile of PSHE and evidence PSHE’s contribution to school improvement
- Review your existing PSHE provision and plan for future development
- Engage and motivate both colleagues and pupils
- Plan and implement a PSHE education programme that works in your school’s context
- Assess and evaluate the impact of PSHE education on your learners
What past delegates have said:
“Leader had an outstanding understanding of PHSE education, everything about it was strong”
“Invaluable advice on moving forward to improve management, leadership, teaching and learning”
“Really good positive messages. The training was really clear, detailed and relevant"
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £245. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by calling us on 020 7922 7950 instead.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£120 for organisational; £45 for individuals) and the event at the same time using our short form.