Get Ready for Ofsted! – KS1&2, London, 07/02/2020Back to events listing
The new Ofsted framework has many implications for PSHE education and for PSHE Leads, with more scope for focus on PSHE during inspections, so we have updated our highly popular ‘Get Ready for Ofsted’ course to make sure you and your school are ‘Ofsted ready’.
Who should attend:
PSHE leads and teachers in primary schools inspected by Ofsted (including independent schools inspected by Ofsted rather than ISI). Please note the PSHE Association also runs the ‘Get Ready for ISI! Preparing your school's PSHE education for independent schools inspection’ training course.
Come along to our one-day CPD workshop and leave with a deeper understanding of:
- The new common inspection framework and its implications for PSHE education
- The unique contribution PSHE education makes to safeguarding and the school's evidence in key judgements, especially the new ‘personal development’ judgement as well as ‘quality of education’ ‘behaviour and attitudes’ and ‘leadership and management’
- Best practice in PSHE education teaching and learning, including assessment and how best to gather and present evidence of pupils’ learning and progress
- How PSHE education leads and teachers can ensure their programme and schemes of work are 'Ofsted-ready', including meeting the new statutory requirements for Relationships Education.
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £265. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by calling us on 020 7922 7950 instead.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£265) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy