Online CPD: Effective leadership and management in PSHE – KS3&4, 19/11/2020Back to events listing
This online course will equip you with practical tips, guidance and resources to understand the place of PSHE in the school’s curriculum.
This online course will benefit both new/aspiring PSHE leads and experienced leads looking for new ideas and support on successfully leading a team. You will explore your role both as a leader and a manager, and what this means for effective implementation of PSHE education in your school, from policy to classroom practice including implementing, monitoring and evaluating the statutory guidance on Relationships, Sex and Health Education.
Delegates will receive:
- Essential pre-course reading to prepare you for the training session
- Three hours of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- A wealth of useful ideas, resources and materials to help you lead PSHE education at this crucial time for the subject
- A one-hour group follow-up session at a later date to review progress and ask burning questions that arise
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £195. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£195) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conference and webinar series.