Online CPD: Implementing statutory Relationships, Sex & Health Education - KS3&4, 27/04/2021Back to events listing
This online course focuses on safe and effective planning, delivery and assessment of relationships and sex education (RSE) and Health education, as part of the broader PSHE education curriculum.
Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education are now statutory requirements in all secondary schools. This interactive online course will support you to plan and deliver high quality, inclusive RSE and Health Education within the context of a broader PSHE education curriculum. You will explore areas such as best practice in planning, teaching and assessing high quality, inclusive RSE and Health Education; the interrelationship between RSE, Health Education and broader PSHE education; policy writing; and parental engagement.
Delegates will receive:
- Essential pre-course reading to prepare you for the training session
- Three hours of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- A wealth of useful ideas, resources and materials to support design and delivery of RSE and Health Education in your school.
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £195. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£195) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conference and webinar series.