Online CPD: Planning your secondary PSHE programme - KS3&4, 16/07/2020Back to events listing
This online course will help you to plan or update PSHE education lessons and schemes of work
Who should attend:
This course is perfect for anyone planning or updating PSHE education lessons and schemes of work at key stages 3 and 4.
This interactive online course will provide you with step-by-step guidance on long, medium and short term planning of PSHE education, including statutory RSE and Health Education requirements.
Delegates will receive:
- Essential pre-course reading to prepare you for the training session
- Three hours of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- A wealth of useful ideas, resources and materials to support planning
- A one-hour group follow-up session at a later date to review progress and ask burning questions that arise
The course will explore areas such as the key principles of effective PSHE education, how to review, develop and adapt your school curriculum, how to integrate assessment in a meaningful and manageable way, how to choose and adapt teaching resources, and how to design lesson plans that actively engage learners and reflect best practice.
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £195. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£195) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conference and webinar series.