Online CPD: Preparing for independent schools inspection, 17/09/2020Back to events listing
This online course will cover the ISI inspection process as it relates to PSHE and the compulsory requirements for Relationships and Sex Education.
This online course will give delegates a deeper understanding of the inspection process in independent schools. It addresses the implications of the new requirements — including for compulsory RSE — and considers the unique contribution PSHE education can make to the school’s inspection evidence.
Delegates will receive:
- Essential pre-course reading to prepare you for the training session
- Three hours of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- Materials which outline the expectations for PSHE education in independent schools and guidance on ways to evidence high quality PSHE provision during inspections
- A one-hour group follow-up session at a later date to review progress and ask burning questions that arise
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £195. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£195) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conference and webinar series.