Online CPD: Understanding PSHE (An introduction to best practice) – KS1-KS4, 15/09/2020Back to events listing
A comprehensive introduction to PSHE education for teachers and others involved in PSHE education in schools, designed to build skills and boost confidence
This online course is designed for those new to PSHE education; ideal for NQTs and anyone teaching PSHE education for the first time. Understanding PSHE lays the foundations, and takes you from the very basics to exploring best practice and planning an effective lesson. It will equip you with practical tips, guidance and resources to understand PSHE’s place in the school’s curriculum.
Delegates will receive:
- Essential pre-course reading to prepare you for the training session
- Three hours of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- A wealth of useful ideas, resources and materials to prepare you for delivering PSHE education safely and effectively
- A one-hour group follow-up session at a later date to review progress and ask burning questions that arise
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £195. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£195) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conference and webinar series.