Online Twilight CPD: Addressing sexual harassment within the PSHE education curriculum - Cross-phase, 22/11/2021Back to events listing
This interactive online workshop will explore how to safely and effectively address sexual harassment through the PSHE education curriculum as part of statutory RSHE.
With recent reports highlighting the need for greater learning about this important topic, this workshop will explore the role PSHE education can play in addressing sexual harassment in schools, including the foundational learning required in key stage 1-2. It will also explore how the topic can be sequenced effectively throughout a PSHE education curriculum, how this teaching fits within a whole school approach, and how to best provide evidence of the school’s response. This workshop will support you in developing the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to safely, effectively and confidently teach this essential aspect of the PSHE education curriculum.
Delegates will receive:
- 1 hour 15 minutes of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- Recommended post-course reading to follow up after the session
- Practical ideas and guidance to support you in addressing sexual harassment as part of your school’s PSHE education curriculum.
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £95. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£95) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conferences and Online CPD training.