Planning your school’s PSHE education programme (Secondary, key stage 3 & 4), 07 July 2017Back to events listing
This course is currently full, but if you would like to join the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be running this course again on 15th November, and you can book your place here.
This workshop is perfect for anyone planning or updating PSHE education lessons and schemes of work at key stages 3 and 4.
It includes step by step guidance on long, medium and short term planning, how to integrate assessment in a meaningful and manageable way, how to design high quality PSHE lesson plans that will actively engage pupils and that reflect best practice in PSHE teaching and learning.
The day will also cover:
- The key principles of effective PSHE education.
- Step by step guidance on long, medium and short term planning.
- Integrating assessment in a meaningful and manageable way.
- Choosing and adapting resources.
- Designing high quality PSHE education lesson plans that will actively engage learners.
- One-to-one advice
98% of delegates who attended our 'Planning your School's PSHE Education Programme (Key stage 3 & 4)' course in 2016 thought it was either excellent or very good.
Previous delegates told us:
“Knowledgeable presenters that were approachable and realistic”
“I genuinely felt this was one of the most useful insets I have attended”
“The sessions were interactive and were a good chance to share ideas”
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £245. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by calling us on 020 7922 7950 instead.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£120 for organisational; £45 for individuals) and the event at the same time using our short form.