PSHE Association annual conference in Leeds, 22 June 2017Back to events listing
This event is currently full and we are sorry that we are no longer able to accept bookings. Click here to view a full list of upcoming courses.
This conference will offer a mixture of practical workshops and thought provoking keynotes to inform your vital work as a PSHE practitioner. This includes supporting children and young people’s safety (online and offline); health and wellbeing (including mental health) and safe, healthy relationships while best preparing them for life and work beyond school.
These events will provide you with guidance, advice and ideas to put into practice straight away and are a great opportunity to meet like-minded professionals.This will also be an opportunity to explore the impact of recent Government proposals to improve the status of PSHE and RSE education.
We have just published our list of workshop choices and you can attend two sessions on the day. Workshop titles as follows but please read the detailed workshop descriptions before making your choices on the booking form:
1. Identity, difference and values - fostering respect and understanding through PSHE education (primary)
2. Media literacy in the age of fake news and Photoshop (secondary)
3. PSHE education at Key Stage 5 – developing an engaging, responsive and relevant curriculum (KS5)
4. Promoting mental health through PSHE – practical ideas for a coherent approach (primary)
5. Promoting mental health through PSHE – practical ideas for a coherent approach (Secondary)
6. Differentiation & inclusion – meeting the needs of all learners (cross-phase primary and secondary)
7. Preparing for statutory Relationships Education within your primary PSHE curriculum (primary)
8. Preparing for statutory Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) within your secondary PSHE curriculum (secondary)
9. Employability, enterprise & social mobility through PSHE education (secondary)
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book a place at this conference. The ticket options are as follows:
- Standard ticket price- a ticket for £275 which covers most delegates. This includes those from state funded schools with more than 200 pupils, all independent schools, Local Authorities and other organisation types.
- Reduced price ticket- a ticket for £250 which is only available to delegates from state funded schools (maintained or academy) with fewer than 200 pupils.
Existing members can log in and book this course for the price above. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by calling us on 020 7922 7950 instead.
Non-members can sign up for membership (£100 for organisational; £35 for individuals) when registering for the conference.
If you're an organisation and wish to enquire about exhibition and marketing opportunities please contact us to discuss.