PSHE Association Annual Conference in London, 27/06/2019Back to events listing
This conference is now fully booked. Please contact us to be added to a reserve list for the London conference.
This conference will include a great line up of practical workshops, engaging and informative keynotes and many opportunities to share practice with like-minded professionals from around the country.
Our line-up of workshops, keynotes and networking opportunities will inform your vital work as a PSHE practitioner at an important time for the subject. This includes supporting children and young people’s safety (online and offline); health and wellbeing (including mental health) and safe, healthy relationships while best preparing them for life and work beyond school.
This event will provide you with guidance, advice and ideas to put into practice straight away and are a great opportunity to meet like-minded professionals. This will also be a great opportunity to explore the impact and implementation of statutory health education and RSE/relationships education within the context of your broader PSHE programmes.
Last year, over 91% of delegates rated our annual conferences as either ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’
The workshops for this conference have now been confirmed- click here for more details.
Previous delegates told us:
“The day was very well planned and allowed time for networking in a relaxed environment.”
“Workshops and keynotes were absolutely fantastic”
“Practical ideas to take away and use. good discussions for planning PSHE curriculum.”
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training.
- Existing members can log in and book this course right away:
- Tickets are available for £285 and we offer a reduced tariff of £260 for delegates from state funded schools (maintained or academy) with fewer than 200 pupils.
- If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by calling us on 020 7922 7950 instead.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership by clicking ‘purchase membership and ticket’ button above (£120 for organisational; £45 for individuals) and the event at the same time using our short form (read about the many benefits of PSHE Association membership here)
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy