PSHE Association Conference in Leeds, 8 October 2020Back to events listing
Enjoy a full day of practical workshops and informative keynotes covering all the latest developments, statutory changes and the new Ofsted framework. This is your chance to meet like-minded professionals, share good practice, hear about the latest resources and enjoy a great lunch.
We’ve also listened to feedback and added an extra workshop slot! Delegates can now attend three practical workshops, designed and delivered by our team of leading subject specialists. These will cover key elements of statutory Health Education, RSE/Relationships Education and broader PSHE. You will come away armed with a wealth of materials and ideas to take back to the classroom.
We will announce further details about workshops and speakers in due course but we encourage members to book now to secure their place given the popularity of these events.
Previous delegates told us:
“The day was very well planned and allowed time for networking in a relaxed environment.”
“A fantastic day full of insights and thought-provoking discussions.”
“Practical ideas to take away and use good discussions for planning PSHE curriculum.”
In 2019, 96% of delegates rated the PSHE Association Annual Conference as either ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’.
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on the conference.
- Existing members can log in and book this course right away:
- The conference costs will be £285 per delegate, or £260 for those attending from state-funded small schools (200 pupils or fewer).
- Book on behalf of an existing member by calling us on 020 7922 7950 or contact us at email@example.com.
- We may also be able to offer discounts on multiple bookings, so please contact us to discuss.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership by clicking ‘purchase membership and ticket’ button above (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event at the same time using our short form (read about the many benefits of PSHE Association membership here).
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy.