Supporting online safety and skills through your PSHE programme (key stages 3 & 4), London, 8 March 2018Back to events listing
Our new one-day CPD training course for secondary PSHE leads will explore how to integrate vital issues raised by online technology – including safety, relationships, privacy, mental health, digital literacy and rights – into your PSHE programme.
You will come away with practical solutions and useful materials to review, plan and implement your PSHE education curriculum in a way that effectively safeguards and supports pupils when they go online.
Delegates will gain:
- awareness of the skills, attributes and knowledge PSHE education develops to support resilience to the risks young people face online
- practical approaches to exploring online issues with young people
- an increased understanding of the underpinning digital skills young people need to thrive online and how to integrate these into PSHE schemes of work
- increased confidence in effectively mapping and planning curriculum provision across key stages
- techniques for evidencing your school’s work on online safety, digital literacy and resilience
This course is for secondary PSHE leads- click here to book a place on the course for primary PSHE leads.