It’s time to meet statutory RSHE requirements and optimise your PSHE education provision using our latest tools for members.
Our Subject Review Tool will help both new and experienced PSHE leads to ensure compliance and excellence this term and beyond. Along with an accompanying framework and development planning template, it will allow you to:
- evaluate your school’s PSHE education — including readiness to meet statutory Relationships and Health Education (primary)/Relationships, Sex and Health Education (secondary)
- identify areas for development
- plan next steps and take action
Use the interactive Subject Review Tool to assess your PSHE provision in three key areas:
- Leadership, Management and Organisation
- The PSHE education curriculum (including statutory RSHE content)
- Teaching and Learning in PSHE education
You’ll be emailed a copy of your self-evaluation report for your records, along with suggested next steps.
Then use our accompanying Subject Review and Development Framework to prioritise areas for development and access links to a wealth of materials to help you. Record measurable goals and identify actions to achieve these goals using our Subject Development Plan Template.