We are delighted to welcome you to the new PSHE Association website, which we hope will make it easier for you to find the support and resources you need to deliver high-quality PSHE education.
In response to feedback from our members, we have overhauled the appearance, navigation and content of the site and members should also notice improvements to how membership applications and event bookings are processed. Please take a moment to look through the site and check out some of the new features, including:
- A redesigned resources section including an improved search function to help you to quickly find what you need, as well as a dedicated Curriculum page.
- An easier process for booking onto our CPD training days, including a new facility to make online card payments.
- New sections detailing our services for local authorities, and academy chains, as well as bespoke training options.
- More flexibility for members to change their details and preferences once logged in.
- A better user experience across mobile phones and tablets as well as desktops and laptops
- Improvements to our database which should allow us to tailor support to the areas you have told us you’re interested in.
As with any IT project of this size there are likely to be a few issues during this transition period, so if you notice anything that isn’t working as it should we would really appreciate if you could email or call us (on 020 7922 7950) so that we can look into it for you. Also watch out for new resources and useful content on the site over the coming weeks.