See available times and book your session (choose from a range of topics).
Join the ©Zoom call and get live, bespoke support from one of our Subject Specialists.
Come away with renewed confidence to plan and deliver safe and effective PSHE that meets the needs of your pupils.
Our one-to-one sessions give you the opportunity to have an informal chat with a Subject Specialist who can provide advice and guidance as well as a ‘listening ear’ for your ideas and plans re ways forward in your school on any of the topics listed below.
This unique offer is open to PSHE teachers in mainstream primary and secondary schools (state and independent) and to members working in special school/alternative provision. We also have on our team a subject specialist with a particular specialism in supporting and advising independent schools re ISI inspection.
We open the bookings every half term for a limited-run of these support sessions, conducted via Zoom© remote conferencing software and offered exclusively to members of the Association. Members can choose from the following topics (both primary and secondary options available):
- Am I ready for statutory Relationships Education/RSE? Advice and tips for implementation
- Am I ready for statutory Health Education? Advice and tips for implementation
- What does effective PSHE practice look like? Guidance on how to ensure high quality PSHE teaching and learning
- A quick tour of PSHE resources (PSHE Association and Quality Assured). An update on high quality downloadable resources to support different PSHE topics
- NEW! Use and application of the revised PSHE Planning Framework for pupils with SEND. A whistle-stop tour through how the revised PSHE Planning Framework can support PSHE provision for pupils with SEND
- NEW! The Recovery Curriculum – putting your pupils at the heart of PSHE learning. Advice and guidance on implementing a Recovery Curriculum in your school
All sessions will be allocated to members of the Association (become a member) on a first-come basis, and cost £55 each. At this time, we are only able to offer one session slot per member school — to allow us to reach as many schools as possible. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer sessions to non-school based members.
New session dates will be released each half term so if you’re unsuccessful in securing a slot this time around register your interest here and we’ll get in touch when new dates become available.
I talked through my plans with the Subject Specialist, who was able to offer practical solutions and suggestions to concerns I had. They were really supportive and even helped with my concerns over Ofsted.
It was great to have the opportunity to ask bespoke and individual questions that have arisen from my current planning, policy writing etc., as well as sounding out ideas and thoughts with a subject specialist to check I am on the right lines and have them give additional input and guidance.
So nice to be able to talk through ideas, one-on-one with someone from the PSHE Association! It gave me the chance to focus on key priorities and left me feeling that I was on the right track. Thank you!
Although individual questions were answered helpfully at the conference and in webinars, this offered a much more personal approach to my current needs, allowing me to ask follow up questions where necessary and develop the discussion further.